Wholistic Spirulina™ is a powerful blue-green algae rich in antioxidants. Wholistic Spirulina™ can help:
- Increase Energy & Vitality
- Offer powerful Antioxidants
- Support a healthy Immune System
- Organic Spirulina
A completely all-natural, highly nutritious microscopic salt-water plant containing over 100 nutrients. It has the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb and is the largest protein food source with over 60% all-digestible vegetable protein (3-4 times higher than pork, beef or fish). Spirulina also contains the highest concentration of beta-carotene, vitamin B-12, iron, and trace minerals and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA.
- Directions for use
- Dogs 2-30 lbs................1/4 teaspoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs..............1/2 teaspoon
- Dogs 61 lbs and over......1 teaspoon
1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon = 1 g
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
Definitely recommend this form of spirulina.
- This is a supplement recommended for my Shih Tzu that is in the early stages of kidney failure. The powder makes it very easy to add to his food. He hasn't been taking it for long, but I trust this brand, and the quality seems excellent.
Spiralina is great for the immune system
- I have been using this brand spiralina for my dog since 2010. I think it helps keep her immune system up as it does mine. Highly recommend for the longevity of your dog
- When I adopted my 6 yr old dog last year she would chew on her paws and lower legs. My vet suspected allergies & recommended spirulina. Within a month the chewing was considerably less & now she does only what would be considered normal chewing for the occassional itch relief. I am so happy that this product is giving her the relief she needs.
Write Your Own Review