Wholistic Sea Kelp™ is pure kelp that is harvested and processed in Northwest Iceland, one of the most pristine environments found worldwide and is certified organic by QAI and TUN.
Wholistic Sea Kelp™ is a type of sea vegetation that has existed in the earth’s oceans longer than any other known form of vegetation. Contrary to popular myth, all kelps are not the same. Kelp is only as good as the area in which it is obtained and how it is processed. Because kelp’s chief purpose is to supply minerals, kelp must be obtained from mineral-rich waters that are clean and free from pollutants and heavy metal contamination. Wholistic Sea Kelp™ is certified organic based upon its Arctic environment and also upon its processing techniques that maintain its unusually high concentrations of minerals. Wholistic Sea Kelp™ is especially rich in the mineral iodine, necessary for proper support of the thyroid gland. Superb for enriching pigmentation. Wholistic Sea Kelp™ offers the broadest range of minerals of any food.
- Certified Organic Kelp (Ascophylum nodosum)
Offers the broadest range of minerals of any food. Kelp is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K, a very good source of B-vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, pantothenic acid, and a good source of lignans.
- Feeding Instructions
- Dogs 2-60 lbs.......................1/2 teaspoon
- Dogs 61-90 lbs........................1 teaspoon
- Dogs 91 lbs and over.....1 1/2 teaspoons
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
product is great
- been using this for many years - really makes a difference (positive) in my Irish Setters coats - thank you!
Love, Love, Love it!
- We give this to our 16 yr old Norwegian Elkhound, our 3 yr old Mixed Breed and a little sprinkling for our 6 hens. They all love it, their coats (and feathers) look great. I would definitely purchase this again and again.
Write Your Own Review