A powerful, all-natural, triple blend of proven nutraceuticals for all-natural support of hip and joint function and comfort
Wholistic Run Free™ is a synergistic blend of proven nutraceuticals that provides superior joint support. Wholistic Run Free™ exclusively targets joints and their supportive structures. It can be used in conjunction with Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ for dogs requiring more joint support, or used alone. Wholistic Run Free™ can also be adjusted according to an individual dog's needs.
Joints are constantly undergoing normal remodeling through a process of “wear and repair”. It is the damage to the “cartilage matrix” that allows elbows, hips, and other joints to become weak and to lose elasticity, resulting in compromised joint health. However, while degradative forces are at work, other cells are rebuilding the same cartilage.
Wholistic Run Free™ supports:
- Normal, healthy cartilage
- Normal synovial fluid levels
- Strong joint matrix
- Normal joint function
- Normal range of motion
- Strong bones
- High antioxidant levels Give your pet a new lease on life!
Give your pet a new lease on life and see your pet Run Free™!
The key to achieving success with any nutraceutical depends on each ingredient’s purity, strength, and efficacy in combination with one another. Wholistic Run Free™ uses a proven synergistic blend of MSM, chondroitin, and glucosamine that has been proven effective in supporting normal joint function.
- Glucosamine is a natural building block of cartilage that can help to prevent cartilage degeneration. Glucosamine also influences production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid, the lubricating liquid between joints that allows bones to move smoothly past each other.
- Shark Cartilage is a powerful, animal health product that also helps support normal joint function, especially in older pets.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane), a natural source of dietary sulfur, is critical to maintaining the elasticity and flexibility of the connective tissue in joints. MSM has been proven to be very effective in supporting joint mobility and function.
- Wholistic Run Free™ is rich in EPA, DHA, and antioxidants, including Ester C®, all of which contribute to unparalleled support for joint health
Active ingredients per teaspoon = 4 gramsHover over ingredients below to get description.
Ingredient AmountTotal Omega-3 Fatty AcidOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health. 1,485 mgTotal Omega-6 Fatty AcidOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health. 1,373 mgChondroitin Sulfate (Shark Cartilage)Chondroitin sulfate helps protect joints by inhibiting the degradative enzymes that destroy articular (joint) cartilage. Shark cartilage, which is primarily composed of chondroitin sulfate, is best known for its anti-angiogenesis properties. Without inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in the joints, calcification occurs and the body becomes unable to heal damaged joint tissues. Chondroitin decreases the degradation of cartilage as glucosamine rebuilds it. Our shark cartilage is obtained exclusively from legalized fishing methods. 1,080 mgMSM (methylsulfonylmethane)A rich source or sulfur, which is required for most body functions. Sulfur is the fourth most abundant nutrient in the body and is stored in nearly every single cell with the highest concentrations being found in the skin, hair, nails, cartilage, and joints. The sulfur found in MSM is functionally and structurally important to 150 compounds within the body, including tissues, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. Because mineral depletion of the soil is an on-going concern, dietary sources such as meat, eggs, and fish may not be adequate for maintenance levels and certainly are not adequate for therapeutic levels. 800 mgGlucosamine HCL (shrimp and crab)A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs. 500 mgGlucosamine Sulfate 2KCL (shrimp and crab)A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs. 500 mgCalcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)Ester-C® is a patented form of Vitamin C that is “body-ready” and found to be four times more readily available to body tissue than basic Vitamin C. There is an increased demand for Ester C® during times of stress such as heavy exercise or injury. Being an important constituent of connective tissue, Ester C® also serves as a chondroprotective, anti-inflammatory and immunoresponsive substance. Ester-C® is very easy on the stomach lining. 30 mg
Inactive IngredientsHover over ingredients below to get description.Organic FlaxseedA rich source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3 & Omega-6. Flaxseed promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.
- Directions for use
- Dogs 2-30 lbs...............................1 teaspoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs.....................1 1/2 teaspoons
- Dogs 61 lbs and over.................2 teaspoons
Mix in your pet’s regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals. Amount can be adjusted according to individual dog’s needs. 1 scoop = 1 teaspoon = 4 g
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
Good for All Ages
- I give this to all three of my dogs––a 6-year-old Great Dane mix, a 6-year-old lab/hound mix, and a 10-year-old pug. I have seen no evidence of joint stiffness in the 6-year-olds yet. The pug has some arthritis that was present prior to starting on Run Free and I believe his mobility is improved. He previously limped around for a while after getting up from laying down but he does not do this much at all any more. Happy with the product.
Thank love it ????
- Thank You for this product for my baby’s joints it really made a difference I didn’t think he was really hurting that bad after being in four days and this he was like a puppy again and he’s only four years old
This is the real deal of a product. I have liked everything that I tried in their product line. So pleased that I saw this product on the shelf and gave it a try. Don't be fooled by the big spenders on advertising. This is quality and best of all it w
- I have a 12 year old lab. He is an amazing dog, and I want to keep him healthy and comfortable for as long as I am able. His hind end has always been weak, and the past few weeks he has been in some pain. I found a small size of this at TJ Maxx, and I knew the name as I have purchased other products in the past. I figured, why not? Another top brand that is very well advertised has NOT been working (I have given it three months). After one week I see a significant difference. I am SO happy, he is running (free!) again! I just invested in the two pounder and hope it arrives before my TJ Maxx find is gone. I am very impressed.
So far so good!
- I mix this with Canine a Complete and he is doing well on it.
So far so good!
- I mix this with Canine a Complete and he is doing well on it.
I would definitely recommend this product for arthritis
- What a great product it has helped a lot with my jazzie's limp it's a very helpful product for arthritis and all natural
GHreat Product, Excellent results
- We have been using this product for over 5 years on all our dpgs (Golden Retrievers) and it is excellent. Our oldest whom we just lost recently was mobile up to the end (16.4 years) and we attribute that to the 5 years that we have been using Run Free.
Great help for my pal
This product helps keep our 13 years schipperke running like he is a pup!
We definitely noticed a difference when we ran out one time. We won't let that happen again.
- This is the most amazing product on the market. I've tried a lot but this product works. It takes a little while but the result it fantastic. I have my dogs on Wholistic Complete Joint Mobility and Run Free. I only use half of the amount of Run Free because of the other product.
Everything They Need, Nothing They Don't!
I have been supplementing my 3.5 year old Standard Poodle for over two years with Run Free and it has been great for preventative maintenance as well as recovery. We run agility, go hiking and camping as well as snowshoeing and other outdoor adventures. Normally I feed him 1/2 teaspoon less than recommended for his weight and feed the standard amount if he shows any soreness (only had two times that has happened) or I know he is going to be under extra physical stress like a long agility trial.
I started my 1 year old Malinois on it at 10 weeks old and have loved the results. At 11 weeks he found a loose rail on a second story porch and tried to see if he could fly (and give me a heart attack). Luckily he hit a pile of dug dirt and not the concrete below. He hit with his left front shoulder and a Saturday morning trip to the ER vet and X-rays showed no broken bones, just bruising and soreness. He has made full recovery and has shown no residual effects. Malinois are very physical dogs and self preservation is not usually their first thought. I love having a product that I know helps keep him sound and healthy for many years to come!
It is also great to find a product that does not have "extras" of flavoring, coloring or preservatives!
Write Your Own Review