Wholistic Colostrum Powder™ represents nature's complete package. Colostrum is fondly known as "Mother's First Milk" because it is the very first nourishment that the newborn receives before the production of "milk". Colostrum is loaded with all the benefits necessary to sustain life and, furthermore, contains the all-essential Mother's antibodies that help protect the helpless newborn from the environment's assault. Without Mother's antibodies to protect the newborn from pathogens, the newborn would quickly succumb.
Wholistic Colostrum Powder™ is an extremely concentrated powdered form of bovine colostrum and is the first choice in providing your pet with passive immunity (immunoglobulins IgA, IgM, IgG, lactoferrin) during times of stress, illness, and/or periods of recovery or for general immune function support.
- A 100% pure form of “mother’s first milk”, just better!
- Freshly collected, concentrated and tested for guaranteed immunoglobulin levels.
- 500 mg of pure bovine colostrum in every 1/4 teaspoon
- Collected from strictly controlled US-origin dairy herds that are fed diets free of meat by-products, hormones, antibiotics and pesticides
- Processed in USDA licensed & inspected human food processing plants
- Especially useful during times of increased stress and periods of normal recovery and/or general immune function support.
Known as “mother’s first milk”, colostrum provides high antibody levels for natural immune support and is a rich source of amino acids, growth and immune factors, enzymes, and proteins that promote growth and aid in cell renewal.
- Directions for use
- Dogs 2-15 lbs................1/4 teaspoon
- Dogs 16-30 lbs..............1/2 teaspoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs..............3/4 teaspoon
- Dogs 61 lbs and over......1 teaspoon
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
palatable and appears to help with skin issues from environmental allergies
- My dogs love this stuff. I can even just scoop a little in their bowls and they run right in and eat it just like that. I have a dog who has been suffering from allergies and I was told this might help him. Within a few weeks of feeding this to him, his face was clearer and darker (he's black) than ever. You can hardly see the rings he had developed over his eyes anymore...
Love this product for my dog!
- My 9 year old Shiba Inu has so much energy after taking this product. We will continue giving this to her everyday.
Very good product
- Excellent and easy to use. Good taste according to the cats too.
a little goes a long way
- Tried to this to help with my pup's immune system. Not sure how much it's worked yet but she does love the taste!
Write Your Own Review