Wholistic Colostrum Powder™ represents nature's complete package. Colostrum is fondly known as "Mother's First Milk" because it is the very first nourishment that the newborn receives before the production of "milk". Colostrum is loaded with all the benefits necessary to sustain life and, furthermore, contains the all-essential Mother's antibodies that help protect the helpless newborn from the environment's assault. Without Mother's antibodies to protect the newborn from pathogens, the newborn would quickly succumb.
Wholistic Colostrum Powder™ is an extremely concentrated powdered form of bovine colostrum offering 500 mg of pure colostrum per 1/4 teaspoon, collected from strictly controlled US origin dairy herds that are fed diets free of meat by-products, hormones, antibiotics and pesticides, and processed in UDSA licensed & inspected human food processing plants.
For purity, efficacy, and guaranteed quality, Wholistic Colostrum Powder™ is the first choice in providing your pet with passive immunity (immunoglobulins IgA, IgM, IgG, lactoferrin) during times of stress, illness, and/or periods of recovery or for general immune function support.
- A 100% pure form of “mother’s first milk”, just better! • Freshly collected, concentrated and tested for guaranteed immunoglobulin levels.
- 500 mg of pure bovine colostrum in every 1/4 teaspoon
- Collected from strictly controlled US-origin dairy herds that are fed diets free of meat by-products, hormones, antibiotics and pesticides
- Processed in USDA licensed & inspected human food processing plants
- Especially useful during times of increased stress and periods of normal recovery and/or general immune function support.
Known as “mother’s first milk”, colostrum provides high antibody levels for natural immune support and is a rich source of amino acids, growth and immune factors, enzymes, and proteins that promote growth and aid in cell renewal.
- Feeding Instructions
- Cats 1-15 lbs....................1/8 teaspoon
- Cats 16 lbs and over........1/2 teaspoon
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
So great for their immune systems.
- My Mom and I stopped in today to say Hi and to purchase some supplements for her rescue cats. We are so excited about this product and so far a quick taste test and her cats LOVE it.
Write Your Own Review