Wholistic Deep Sea Salmon Oil™ for felines is the finest quality of super-premium salmon oil from the body of fresh-caught salmon.
Rich in EPA and DHA, it is the perfect combination of Omega-3's and Omega 6's that is naturally present in our freshly-harvested salmon straight from the cold waters of Alaska! Wholistic Deep Sea Salmon Oil™delivers Omega-3 fatty acids in the body-ready form of DHA and EPA (docosahexaenoic acid and eicosahexaenoic acid) so pets derive the full benefits of available EFA’s which are essential to life and good health.
Wholistic Wild Deep Sea Salmon Oil™ added to your pet’s daily diet may help promoting a beautiful, healthy skin and coat.
- Provides levels of both omega-3 and omega-6 essential fatty acids
- Natural, pure oil is made only from wild, non-farmed salmon and stabilized with natural antioxidants
- Helps to maintain a healthy skin and coat and promote strong immune, cardiovascular, and nervous systems Free of All Pollutants & Heavy Metals!
- Wild Salmon Oil
Our Human-Grade, Wild, Deep Sea Salmon Oil ™ is rich source of Omega-3 and Omega-6 essential fatty acids otherwise known as DHA and EPA. Helps to maintain a healthy skin and coat and promote strong immune, cardiovascular and nervous systems.
- Vitamin E
Used as a stabilizer, natural d-alpha tocopherol’s cellular activity is two times greater than that of synthetic dl-alpha-tocopherol. Vitamin E is a highly-effective antioxidant that helps neutralize potentially damaging free radicals within the body. It is important for the protection of cell membranes in addition to keeping the skin, nerves, heart, muscles, and red blood cells healthy.
- Feeding Instructions
- Cats 1-10 lbs...................2 Sprays
- Cats 11 lbs and over.......4 Sprays
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
Vet and Cat Approved
- This is a high-quality product recommended by our holistic vet. The spray bottle makes it easy to add to food, and my kitties love the taste.
Write Your Own Review