We are a fast growing company with a strong customer base. We value all our business relations as part of a team effort and pride ourselves on honesty and integrity. Our products sell themselves because of their unparalleled quality. Please contact us at 603-472 8300 so that we can discuss business opportunities. Ask for John J. Phillips, Jr., J.D.
Customer Service / Inside Sales Representative
POSITION SUMMARY:Under general supervision will perform a variety of customer service functions to support Wholistic Pet Organics’ distributor, wholesale, and retail accounts.
The customer service / inside sales associate provides a critical role in customer interface, and is part of a team responsible for providing a variety of services, solutions, support, and information in a manner that builds trust, confidence, and long term business. A Wholistic Pet Organics customer service / inside sales associate should always act in the best interest of the customer, applying sound ethics and a service-minded orientation.
This position is the primary internal customer contact point for service and information regarding products, prices, availability, and product uses. This position provides technical support for customers, including but not limited to, promoting solutions, processing orders, invoicing, and processing product shipments and returns. It is the responsibility of this position to ensure that all inquiries are addressed completely and all transactions necessary to support the order fulfillment process to meet customer expectations.
Administratively, this position is responsible for initiating and coordinating various organizational duties within the Company. Responsibilities may include maintaining inventory of office supplies and literature, coordinating shipping schedule of orders, and assisting in other departments as needed.
The role calls for unfailing customer orientation, verbal fluency, precise written communication, teamwork and collaboration within all levels of management and staff, a high regard for ethics, and strong organizational awareness.
The candidate who earns this position will provide customer service and sales support to one of the leading pet nutritional brands in the world, Wholistic Pet Organics. Only high performance, high integrity, values-oriented candidates should apply.
- Owns response to a variety of telephone and written customer requests and concerns.
- Conducts account research and resolves problems within scope of authority.
- Refers customer inquiries to appropriate team members and documents all customer interactions.
- Assures that appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared in a timely fashion.
- Resolves customer requests for adjustments to orders and billing within scope of authority.
- Enters and retrieves a variety of information using computer terminal and software.
- Prepares computer input regarding newly acquired accounts.
- Assists customers in all aspects of their needs.
- Maintains current knowledge of pricing and product availability.
- Assures customer service levels are maintained according to company standards
- Conducts special account research as necessary; researches credits and other related information
- Responds to special order requests from customers in a timely fashion.
- Supports reporting and management of product inventory.
- Supports reporting and management of potential lost accounts.
- Supports new account leads.
- Seeks opportunity for incremental sales within each account.
- Provides seasonal product updates and promotional information to customers.
- Develops and maintains key account listings and relationship to ensure optimal customer service.
- Performs other customer service related duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Associate’s degree, 2 years of related work experience desired but, will train right person
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and get things done in a fast-paced environment
- Strong leadership skills
- Computer proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Food Production Assistant
POSITION SUMMARY: Full-time position (will consider Part-time) requiring attention to detail. Will be responsible for operating all aspects of a busy food production facility. Set-up, operate and disassemble, processing and labeling equipment in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures and GMPs. Duties also include manual weighing and filling, labeling, receiving and monitoring inventory, performing quality control procedures and general cleaning.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Set-up, operate and clean processing equipment according to production schedule.
- Responsible for setting up and starting up production equipment.
- Troubleshoot production line equipment as needed.
- Monitors equipment and makes basic adjustments as required.
- Performs basic maintenance as needed.
- Practices and maintains the highest safety and quality of product standards.
- Observes and maintains safe, efficient machine operation on all production runs.
- Ensures cleanliness of production area.
- Responsible for accurately weighing all raw material and/or finished goods.
- Participates in monthly inventory process.
- Works to achieve 100% on-time completion of scheduled production
- Meticulous detail to accuracy.
- Completes and fills out daily production logs and paperwork; keen attention to detail and accuracy.
- Completes daily cleaning and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Follows plant quality practices including GMP’s.
- Informs Supervisors/Managers of safety issues
- Occasionally assists in training of individuals.
- Maintains excellent communications and relationships with other employees in order to foster team effort and comradery.
- Works as a team member in whatever capacity and job function is required .
- Provides assistance to shipping employees as needed.
- Responsible for keeping Supervisor appraised of all inventory levels.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
JOB RELATED COMPETENCIES:
- Understands the ovarall plant process flow.
- Understands the ovarall Company workings and how "all the pieces fit together".
- Must be an independent worker, dependable & self-motivated, fast-moving.
- Demonstrates mechanical aptitude.
- Positive Attitude with a Safety Mindset, Strong Work Ethic
- Team Builder/Flexible, Not easily Frustrated
- Good verbal and mathematical ability concurrent with high school level.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and in a positive manner
- Demonstrated ability to work well with others
- Demonstrated willingness to assume extended job responsibility
- Exercise good judgment in decision making
- Ability to work cooperatively with all departments.
- Ability to follow detailed, technical directions.
- Must be able to perform physical demands of the position including lifting up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to move ingredients and finished product, stand, walk, push/pull up to 50 pounds, reach overhead, bend to the floor and stand for extended periods of time.
- Willingness to work any shift, extended hours, if needed, all part of "team cooperation".
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Some form of technical education which emphasizes strong analytical thinking preferred
- Basic knowledge & experience with Mechanical, Hydraulics & Pneumatics is highly preferred
We offer competitive salaries, vacation time, sick time, paid training and employee purchase discounts.
Retail Store Associate
The Wholistic Pet & Equine Center in Bedford is currently accepting applications for full time or part-time store associates. We are seeking friendly, personable, energetic and highly motivated equine and pet enthusiasts to fill these positions.
In addition to some retail experience, applicants should have a working knowledge, including but not limited to, equine care (health, feeding, etc.), training equipment, riding tack, riding apparel, hunter/jumper, dressage, showing, etc.
All natural and holistic beliefs preferred. Must be able to work weekends and holidays (schedule rotates amongst employees).
Applicants should also be familiar with dogs and cats and should be eager to learn. Store experience preferred but will train right person. Many opportunities for advancement.
Please contact Sarah Phillips.
Independent Manufacturing Representatives/Sales Representatives
Please call for more information.
Ask for John J. Phillips, Jr., J.D.