A proprietary blend of pure, whole-food ingredients meant to ensure the health and longevity of your dog.
Dogs, just like us, can only reach their genetic potential if their diet delivers maximum nutrition. Most commercial dog foods cannot achieve this lofty goal because they are not formulated to do so. What’s more, no one dog food can meet every dog’s individual needs. To enjoy robust health, your dog should receive a high quality vitamin/mineral supplement, alongside essential fatty acids, digestive enzymes, and other nutrients. Wholistic Canine Complete™ accomplishes these goals with one easy-to-use complete supplement.
- No Fillers, Synthetics, GMO's, or Artificial Flavorings
- Easlity digestable for maximum nutrient absorption
- High Quality and Purity
- Great for dogs of all ages
Results You Can See In Just a Few Weeks
The benefits of giving your pet Wholistic Canine Complete™ can be profound. Most owners notice a distinct improvement in their pet’s appearance after just a few weeks of feeding. The skin and coat are usually the first indicators of what is happening inside. You will soon see the development of a thick, lustrous coat along with supple, healthy skin. Symptoms indicative of allergies may begin to lessen, as well as telltale signs like face-rubbing, feet and tail chewing, dandruff, and scratching. What you won’t see is all the good that is truly happening inside. Wholistic Canine Complete™ helps regulate normal immune function as well as helping eliminate damaging free radicals. Your dog will also enjoy normal digestive function along side normal cell, tissue, and organ function.
Wholistic Canine Complete™ is designed for your pet’s long-term health.
Hover over ingredients below to get description.Organic KelpKelp (Ascophylum nodosum) offers the broadest range of minerals of any food. Kelp is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K, a very good source of B-vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, pantothenic acid, and a good source of lignans.Organic FlaxseedOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.Whole Fish ProteinProduced from white fish native to pristine New Zealand waters. Fish protein powder is a highly absorbable source of predigested protein offering supreme palatability and a full spectrum of amino acids for proper growth, development, and maintenance. Fish protein provides 90% protein while eliminating concerns of beef contaminants or BSE when using beef liver.Calcium AscorbateEster-C® is a patented form of Vitamin C that is “body-ready” and found to be four times more readily available to body tissue than basic Vitamin C. There is an increased demand for Ester C® during times of stress such as heavy exercise or injury. Being an important constituent of connective tissue, Ester C® also serves as a chondroprotective, anti-inflammatory and immunoresponsive substance. Ester-C® is very easy on the stomach lining.Organic GarlicContaining allicin, garlic is a powerful antioxidant that exhibits antifungal and anti-bacterial properties. Garlic has been used for centuries as a deterrent for biting insects and also aids in the control of intestinal parasites.LecithinA key building block of all cell membranes, affecting its structure and integrity. Without lecithin, cell membranes would become hard and rigid. As such, lecithin protects cells from the destructive effects of oxidation. As a component of bile, lecithin also keeps fats emulsified, thereby keeping fats in the body properly balanced and maintained. Lecithin also promotes cell communication for proper cell and organ functioning.LipaseLipase (dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme needed to help break down fats and form essential fatty acids needed to ensure viable cells. Lipase promotes healthy cholesterol levels, maintenance of healthy weight and promotes the process of cell permeability ensuring that the body can assimilate nutrients.ProteaseProtease (dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme that breaks down peptide bonds found in proteins into the building blocks of amino acids, which can then be easily absorbed by the body through the intestinal walls. In addition, protease decreases the alkalinity of blood, which can help protect against calcium-deficiencies.AmylaseAmylase (dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme that helps break down sugars and starches (complex carbohydrates), which are then converted into monosaccharides used by the body for energy.HemicellulaseHemicellulase (dried Trichoderma reesei fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme used to help digest plant materials.CellulaseCellulase (dried Rhizopus oryzae fermentation extract product) is a digestive enzyme that breaks down cellulose fiber into glucose which is then used by the body for energy. It is also important in the construction of cell membranes.BromelainBromelain (dried Ananas comosus fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme found in pineapples that helps break down proteins into amino acids. It can be used to treat a number of conditions, but is primarily effective in the reduction of inflammation.PapainPapain (dried Carica papaya fermentation extract product) is a digestive enzyme found in papaya that breaks down peptide bonds in proteins into amino acids which are then available for use by the body.Lactobacillus AcidophilusPlant-based Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the best-known friendly bacteria and is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal microflora. It produces lactic acid in the intestines, which suppresses harmful microbes and aids in preventing yeast overgrowth by increasing its acidity. A pro-biotic bacterium also boosts immune function, increases an animal’s resistance to infection, enhances the digestion of lactose and aids in the production of vitamins and enzymes. By helping to maintain digestive flora, lactobacillus acidophilus can also be used to help prevent diarrhea.Bifidobacterium LongumOne of the most significant “friendly bacteria” needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal tract. It inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and also boosts the immune system by producing lactic acid in the intestines.FructooligosaccharideA prebiotic that helps stimulate the production of friendly bacteria in the GI track. Fructooligosaccharide also aids in the production of essential nutrients and absorption of calcium in the body.
- Certified Organic Ingredients
- Human-Grade Ingredients
- Whole-Raw food Ingredients
- No Fillers, synthetics, GMOs
- Feeding Instructions
- Dogs 2-10 lbs...............................1 teaspoon
- Dogs 11-20 lbs...............................2 teaspoons
- Dogs 21-30 lbs...............................1 tablespoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs.....................1 1/2 tablespoons
- Dogs 61 lbs and over.................2 tablespoons
Mix in your pet’s regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals. Amount can be adjusted according to individual dog’s needs.
1 scoop = 1 tablespoon = 10g
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
- I have seen an improvement in my dog’s health since starting this, especially her coat!
- Awesome stuff i mix with canned taste of the wild dog food my dogs eat it right up
Great all around supplement!
- I feed this to my 1yr old Boston Terrier mix with her raw food. She has a very shiny coat and is very healthy. I love that this product contains so many healthy ingredients to keep her going for many years.
Gives a beautiful coat and tons of evergy
- I use this everyday as a part of my German Shepherd's home-made raw diet, mixing it into some ground-meat meatballs for Landa. She gobbles them up. Her energy is great while she is herding sheep and her coat is so shiny, she always gets compliments on how good she looks. I buy the 2lb tub, and it lasts more than a month for my 65 pound dog. I think it is a great product and a great value compared to other supplements out there.
Love these products for our furkids.
- I have been using the Canine Complete for about 6 months and I am very happy with the results. The dogs love it and I know they are getting an organic whole food supplement that benefits their health. NO GMOs which is wonderful. I also use the cat formula and our 2 boys really love it. I have noticed less shedding with our dogs and cats and overall good health. Thanks Wholistic Pet Organics for a great product.
A "miracle" healing!!
- I bought this for my 10-year old miniature dachshund, who was diagnosed with pancreatic enzyme deficiency a couple of years ago. Although she eats a diet of prescription pancreatic enzyme plus fat soluble vitamins powder added to her prescription gastrointestinal health canned food, it was not until I added this product that I noticed a HUGE difference in a normal weight gain! She also was experiencing yeast symptoms, including visible damage to the tips of her ears (her skin was peeling off!) as well as an offensive odor. After a few days to about a week, I noticed her ears beginning to heal, NO offensive odor, and now-about 6 weeks later-she looks SO HEALTHY!! I was initially concerned about the "earthy" odor possibly being an issue, because she is a very picky eater!! However, she seems to enjoy her food MORE now that I am adding "Canine Complete"! Thank you for what I consider "saving her life"!!
Excellent Whole Food based supplement.
- I have been using this product now for 6 months for my 6 yr old Rescue TN hound. She is on a dehydrated raw and raw meat diet and it works so well. She is even on the WholeCran Intense for bladder/urine/kidney health. Your customer service is excellent and Thank YOU for making fresh WHOLE products and supplements.
One of a kind supplement
- I have been using this product for over 10 years on my show dogs. There is nothing I have ever used that even comes close to the benefits of this product. The over all health of a dog you can see in the eyes and coat. I have to say that my terriers are healthy and happy thinks to this product. You can't go wrong.
It lives up to its label - a complete supplement
- My Brittany has been raised on this product - thanks to my breeder's recommendation. I feed him raw meat along with dry and veggies. This product further assures me that he is getting a complete and balanced diet.
- I have an American Bulldog who's prone to skin allergies and has been on a grain-free, limited ingredient diet for several years. After about a week, my neighbor was the first to notice how soft and sleek her coat was.....I've also noticed a decrease in her itchiness! I'm back to order a 2 lb. container!
Best complete supplement I've found
- I feed my dogs a raw diet and have been supplementing the calcium, probiotics, prebiotics and other nutrients using several different products. This is a complete supplement that gives them everything they need.
No More Itching!
- I have 2 doggies with very sensitive skin, especially my female American Bulldog. They've been on grain-free, chicken-free, organic food, but have still had some issues... until I got them on Canine Complete! Seriously- no more itching or skin irritation! And they love it! I started with an 8 oz supply, and before it's half gone, I'm back to order 2 pounds! We're all very happy!
I was surprised and relieved our dog liked it.
- As with our (5) cats, I make our dog's wet food then add supplements in at feeding time. He's an older dog we adopted last year so I wasn't sure how he'd react. He likes it , is very healthy, and his coat looks and feels amazing.
- My dog loves canine complete! Got a free sample and he loves the stuff! The ingredients have everything my dog needs without having to put him on a crazy diet, It is much easier than making kelp, etc and adding it to his food myself. His coat is nice and shiny as well.
- I absolutely love this product. I have my 1 year old Aussie on a completely holistic diet. This product goes great with his raw food diet, and along with other holistic supplements. With this product I am certain my dog is getting all the right nutrition he needs. I know he feels great and loves eating it too!
- I just love this product! Made my puppies coats so soft and shiny, plus they like to eat it too which is a big plus! T
- My Dals love this and I feel great about using it ! Great supplement to use with their raw diet!
- Love this product adds added boost to my Dals Raw Diet
- I just love this product. It is the only product that when I open the container, that i feel like I am feeding my dogs a real food. So many supplements have an unfresh odor, or synthetic, or even the smell of the filler they use to get the dog to eat them. I just don't trust that. I have added this to my dogs kibble for at least 10 years.
My dog loves this!
- I feed my dog homemade food and have been looking for and trying different supplements to make sure he gets what he needs. This is the first product that he actually likes and eats without hesitation. The ingredient list has everything he needs including kelp and I find this product well worth the reasonable price.
Write Your Own Review