Wholistic Heavenly Herbal Pet Shampoo is the absolutely best AND SAFEST way to clean your pet! This is the NON-TOXIC ALTERNATIVE to conventional, chemical-laden shampoo that can actually harm your pet with every use! Made from organic coconut, olive and jojoba oils, organic aloe vera, and a combination or natural and organic essential oils. Naturally mild and moisturizing for even the most sensitive of skins! Wholistic Heavenly Herbal Pet Shampoo™ is a concentrate. We do not add any water.
- USDA Certified Organic
- Free of Petroleum
- Free of Animal By-Products
- Free of ALL Artificial Ingredients
- Extremely Mild and Non-Irritating
- Rinses Easily & Completely
- Contains No Sodium Laurel Sulfate
- No Animal Testing EVER Used!
- Helps Heal Minor Scratches & Abrasions
- Helps Repel Ticks & Fleas
- Clean, Fresh Citrus Scent that Leaves Your Pet Smelling Wonderful!
Coconut oil is believed to promote skin elasticity and is known to be an effective moisturizer.
- Saponified Organic Coconut
Naturally conditions and moisturizes skin and is known to add shine to hair. It is also believed to contribute to skin elasticity.
- Organic Olive Oil
Known to be an excellent lubricant with moisturizing characteristics. Organic Jojoba Oil closely resembles that of sebum, which is a natural skin lubricant and moisturizer naturally produced by the body.
- Organic Jojoba Oils
Imported from Australia, Tea Tree Oil is an essential oil well known for its antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, and antiseptic properties.
- Certified Organic Tea Tree Oil
Containing antioxidants with Vitamin C and Vitamin E, orange oil freshens, moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin. Orange oil contains alpha hydroxyl which is a natural exfoliating ingredient.
- Organic Orange Oil
Aloe Vera is useful in keeping the skin healthy and moisturized. Aloe Vera exhibits burn-healing effects, anti-inflammatory, and scar reducing properties.
- Organic Aloe Vera
When applied to the skin, rosemary strengthens capillaries and has a rejuvenating and therapeutic effect.
- Organic Rosemary Extract
- Directions for use
Can be used as a dry rub or with water for a bath
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
- Fur is soft and fur, skin nourished, washes away easily no residue and smells great. Ingredients is what it should be.
Amazing for hotspots!
- I am a professional dog groomer. Several years ago I added this to shampoo that I was using just because I liked the smell. It just so happened that I had just started grooming 2 golden retrievers owned by separate owners. After using the Heavenly Herbal Shampoo a few times on them, BOTH owners asked me what I was using. They BOTH said that their golden had a history of having hotspots but ever since I'd started grooming them they hadn't had any!!! Again, these were separate owners with different dogs! One of the owners had to move away to a different state. After she'd been gone for about 6 months she called me up wanting to know where she could get some of this shampoo. Unfortunately, the other golden past away a couple of years ago and I just never reordered. I now have a Golden-doodle that has come down with terrible hotspots. I'm reordering this product and will use it on her. Hoping for the same success!
Love this product!
- Love this product! Leaves my dogs coat shiny and smelling great without drying out. Is also safe for their ears with the anti-bacterial and fungal properties the oils possess.
Write Your Own Review