DetailsWholistic MSM™ (methyl-sulfonyl-methane), is a naturally occurring body component providing an important source of organic sulfur, a necessary component required for most functions of the body. Sulfur is needed in the synthesis of collagen, immunoglobulins and enzymes. Wholistic MSM™ is a safe compound that helps support healthy joints and many more positive benefits. Because of possible mineral depletion and today’s food processing and storage practices, adding MSM can help to maintain your pet’s good health.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane)
A rich source or sulfur, which is required for most body functions. Sulfur is the fourth most abundant nutrient in the body and is stored in nearly every single cell with the highest concentrations being found in the skin, hair, nails, cartilage, and joints. The sulfur found in MSM is functionally and structurally important to 150 compounds within the body, including tissues, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. Because mineral depletion of the soil is an on-going concern, dietary sources such as meat, eggs, and fish may not be adequate for maintenance levels and certainly are not adequate for therapeutic levels.
- Directions for use
- Dogs 2-30 lbs.....................1/4 teaspoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs...................1/2 teaspoon
- Dogs 61 lbs and over.....3/4 teaspoons
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
Great for dogs with ligament and joint issue that are allergic to shell fish.
- I have been giving this to my now 5 year old English bulldog that developed some joint issues in April. It started with limping on the back left leg that ended up being a knee cap or ligament issue. I started him on this right away because of it's connective tissue and ligament support. His x-rays also showed some early signs of arthritis. He has done really well on this product and becomes sore if he comes off it for to long. He is allergic to shell fish so I cannot give him glucosamine or green lipped muscle. He does very well on the MSM and coconut oil.
Write Your Own Review