Wholistic Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ is a super-premium animal health supplement that provides concentrated joint support for Total Body Health™. Made with only the highest quality of certified organic ingredients, Wholistic Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ is based on a unique blend of pure, premium ingredients including:
- Green Lipped Mussel: Rich in glucosamine, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and hyaluronic acid, all of which contribute to the viscosity of synovial fluid.
- Glucosamine: a natural building block of cartilage that is used in the rebuilding process of cartilage
- MSM: helps maintain normal, healthy connective tissue in joints; helps control symptoms of joint discomfort
- Patented Ester C®: the most effective, Body–Ready™ form of Vitamin C; a powerful antioxidant.
- Digest All Plus™ enzyme complex: aids in maintaining normal, healthy joint function.
As our pets grow older, it becomes more important than ever that our pets maintain their health and well-being. Stiff joints might be the first sign that your pet is showing his age. Wholistic Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ is an all-in-one, organic, super-premium joint support supplement that provides concentrated joint and cartilage protection and support—all in one tasty, easy-to-feed formula that dogs just love! Wholistic Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ starts with the same organic, raw ingredients found in Wholistic Canine Complete™. To this great formula is then added glucosamine, green lipped mussel, and MSM, ingredients that are especially important in older dogs or in any working dog or large breed subject to joint stress.
Green Lipped Mussel (Perna Canaliculus) is one of the most sustainable omega-3 resources in the world. It provides an excellent source of extremely valuable Omega-3 fatty acids. In addition, Green Lipped Mussel provides the raw materials needed for rebuilding healthy joint tissue as it is rich in glucosamine, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and hyaluronic acid, all of which contribute to the viscosity of synovial fluid which enhances joint lubrication. Our green lipped mussels are cold opened and freeze dried at low temperatures to ensure optimized levels of bio-activity.
Active ingredients per tablespoon = 10 gramsHover over ingredients below to get description.
Ingredient AmountTotal Omega-3 Fatty AcidOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health. 3,540 mgTotal Omega-6 Fatty AcidOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health. 3,024 mgMSM (methylsulfonylmethane)A rich source or sulfur, which is required for most body functions. Sulfur is the fourth most abundant nutrient in the body and is stored in nearly every single cell with the highest concentrations being found in the skin, hair, nails, cartilage, and joints. The sulfur found in MSM is functionally and structurally important to 150 compounds within the body, including tissues, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. Because mineral depletion of the soil is an on-going concern, dietary sources such as meat, eggs, and fish may not be adequate for maintenance levels and certainly are not adequate for therapeutic levels. 750 mgGlucosamine HCL (shrimp and crab)A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs. 450 mgGlucosamine Sulfate 2KCL (shrimp and crab)A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs. 450 mgProprietary Blend of Bee Pollen, SpirulinaReferred to as “nature’s miracle”, bee pollen consists of 35% protein, which is almost entirely usable by the body without any added breakdown or metabolism needed. It combines 22 amino acids, B-complex and folic acid, vitamin C, polyunsaturated fatty acids, enzymes and carotene, which are all of the major antioxidants so far discovered. Bee pollen also contains of a number of vital trace elements that the body cannot manufacture on its own. These include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Spirulina is a completely all-natural, highly nutritious microscopic salt-water plant containing over 100 nutrients. It has the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb and is the largest protein food source with over 60% all-digestible vegetable protein (3-4 times higher than pork, beef or fish). Spirulina also contains the highest concentration of beta-carotene, vitamin B-12, iron, and trace minerals and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA. 445 mgGreen Lipped Mussel (P. canaliculus)Rich in glucosamine, glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), and hyaluronic acid. This combination provides natural forms of vitamins, minerals, enzymes, EFAs, and antioxidants. 400 mgCalcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)Ester-C® is a patented form of Vitamin C that is “body-ready” and found to be four times more readily available to body tissue than basic Vitamin C. There is an increased demand for Ester C® during times of stress such as heavy exercise or injury. Being an important constituent of connective tissue, Ester C® also serves as a chondroprotective, anti-inflammatory and immunoresponsive substance. Ester-C® is very easy on the stomach lining. 100 mgProprietary Enzyme BlendContaining Lipase to help break down fats, Protease to help breakdown peptide bonds found in proteins, Amylase to help break down sugar and starches, Hemicellulose to help break down plant material, Cellulase to help break down cellulose in glucose fibers to provide energy, Bromelain to help break down proteins found in amino acids, and Papain to help break down peptide bonds found in proteins into amino acids. 53 mgProprietary Probiotic BlendBifidobacterium longum: one of the most significant forms of “friendly bacteria”, Bifidobacterium longum is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal tract. It inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and also boosts the immune system by producing lactic acid in the intestines. Lactobacillus acidophilus: Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the best-known friendly bacteria and is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal microflora. It produces lactic acid in the intestines, which suppresses harmful microbes and aids in preventing yeast overgrowth by increasing acidity. A pro-biotic bacterium, it also boosts immune function, increases an animal’s resistance to infection, enhances the digestion of lactose and aids in the production of vitamins and enzymes. 1.25 billion CFU/gFructooligosaccharideA prebiotic that helps stimulate the production of friendly bacteria in the GI track. Fructooligosaccharide also aids in the production of essential nutrients and absorption of calcium in the body. 30 mg
Inactive IngredientsHover over ingredients below to get description.Fish Protein PowderProduced from white fish native to pristine New Zealand waters. Fish protein powder is a highly absorbable source of predigested protein offering supreme palatability and a full spectrum of amino acids for proper growth, development, and maintenance. Fish protein provides 90% protein while eliminating concerns of beef contaminants or BSE when using beef liver.LecithinLecithin is a key building block of all cell membranes, affecting its structure and integrity. Without lecithin, cell membranes would become hard and rigid. As such, lecithin protects cells from the destructive effects of oxidation. As a component of bile, lecithin also keeps fats emulsified, thereby keeping fats in the body properly balanced and maintained. Lecithin also promotes cell communication for proper cell and organ functioning.Organic FlaxseedA rich source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3 & Omega-6. Flaxseed promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.Organic GarlicContaining allicin, garlic is a powerful antioxidant that exhibits antifungal and anti-bacterial properties. Garlic has been used for centuries as a deterrent for biting insects and also aids in the control of intestinal parasites.Organic KelpKelp (Ascophylum nodosum) offers the broadest range of minerals of any food. Kelp is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K, a very good source of B-vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, pantothenic acid, and a good source of lignans.
- Directions for use
- Dogs 2-10 lbs.................................1 teaspoon
- Dogs 11-20 lbs.............................2 teaspoons
- Dogs 21-30 lbs............................1 tablespoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs.....................1 1/2 tablespoons
- Dogs 61 lbs and over.................2 tablespoons
Mix in your pet’s regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals. Amount can be adjusted according to individual dog’s needs.
1 scoop = 1 tablespoon = 10g
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
All organic safe product
- Great choice of ingredients all organic from usa nothing from China
- My GSD puppy started with Pano at about 6 months. This is the only supplement that seems to be working along with a change in his food. He now has a skip back in his step and is running around and playing ball again.
Love this product!
Customer service is great also!
Post-Op Miracle Powder
- This is a 5 star product! I'm so happy to have found this powder and that I have a wholistic choice for my dog!!! Last year, June tore her ACL. She was miserable and, while the vet and surgeon wanted to use some more drastic treatments, I opted to use a post-op supplementation that was as wholistic as possible in her recovery. I had heard about the benefits of the ingredients found in this product and decided to order a container. After June's surgery, I started sprinkling this powder on her food morning and night. Within two weeks, June was walking around and had excellent mobility in her leg/knee. The doctor was sooo impressed with how fast she was recovering and ordered me to continue June's regimen!! I continued with this product and I haven't stopped since. Thank you so much for creating something safe for my pets! My 11 year old yorkie is on this stuff as well and they both just LOVE the taste!!
- i have only been using this product for a few months but have noticed a big difference in my 3 boxers already thank you for a great product.
- I am very happy with results.
Great product, my bitch Moki had been on it for years. You can tell when she is not on it, so I never run out.
Great product, my bitch Moki had been on it for years. You can tell when she is not on it, so I never run out. Wish you had it in the 2 lb. size
Thank you very much for the review! We will be offering a 2 lb size soon!
-Wholistic Pet Organics
Good Product for the Price
This is a great product for the price, I love seeing products with green lipped mussel. However, I would've liked to see Hyaluronic Acid in this formula, as I've had better luck with Hyaluronic Acid in Joint Supplements for my particular dog.
Company Comment: We are so glad you like this product! As far as the Hyaluronic Acid, Green Lipped Mussel is a natural source of Hyaluronic Acid.
My dog LOVES this
- Great product, my 8 month Bullmastiff is doing really well on this! Wholistic service is fantastic also!
- We have been using this and other Wholistic Products with my senior Chihuahua for the last couple of years. She has fluxating patellas and mild arthritis. We use these products consitently and they have made a very noticeable difference. She loves them, no matter what we mix them in when she had stopped eating other supplement products. Wholistic makes great products, highly recommended.
Write Your Own Review