As our pets grow older, proper nutrition becomes more important than ever in maintaining health, longevity and well-being.
Reduced mobility and “slow to get up” might be the first signs that your pet is showing discomfort associated, not only with aging but, with strenuous exertion or hard work. Wholistic Joint Mobility™ is an all-in-one, organic, human-grade, joint support supplement that provides your pet with concentrated joint and cartilage support and protection in addition to other important nutrients—all in one tasty, easy-to-feed formula that dogs just love!
Wholistic Joint Mobility™ delivers the key nutraceuticals needed to support hip and joints.
Because older dogs usually need total body support™ along with joint support, Wholistic Joint Mobility™ also contains additional whole, organic, raw ingredients that provide a concentrated blend of supportive components—EFA’s, digestive enzymes, prebiotics, probiotics, vitamins, minerals and more. The pharmaceutical grade glucosamine, chondroitin, and MSM, key nutraceuticals that are especially important in older dogs, or in any working dog or large breed subject to joint stress, makes an extremely effective comprehensive joint formula that supports every aspect of an aging pet.
Wholistic Joint Mobility™ delivers Total Body Health™ with powerful benefits and support for:
- Hips and joints
- A Healthy immune system
- Helps Reduce Allergies
- Normal gut flora
- Powerful antioxidants
- Source of all 21 amino acids
- Source of vitamins and minerals
- Digestive enzymes and probiotics
- High bioavailability
One Unique Blend with the same certified organic ingredients as Wholistic Canine Complete™ but with the addition of our own proprietary blend of a powerful, supportive joint formula for Total Body Health.™
Made with only the highest quality, certified organic ingredients meant for human consumption, Wholistic Canine Complete Joint Mobility™ is based on a unique blend of pure, premium ingredients including:
- Shark cartilage: Unique angiogenesis-inhibiting properties.
- Glucosamine: A natural building block of cartilage that is used in the rebuilding process
- MSM: Helps maintain normal, healthy connective tissue in joints; helps control symptoms of joint discomfort
- Patented Ester C®: The most effective, Body–Ready™ form of Vitamin C, which research has shown to be a necessary and vital component of cartilage formation; powerful antioxidant.
- Digest All Plus™ enzyme complex: aids in maintaining normal, healthy digistive function.
Active ingredients per tablespoon = 10 gramsHover over ingredients below to get description.
Ingredient AmountTotal Omega-3 Fatty AcidOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health. 3,540 mgTotal Omega-6 Fatty AcidOrganic Flaxseed helps promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health. 3,024 mgChondroitin Sulfate (Shark Cartilage)Shark Cartilage helps protect joints by inhibiting the degradative enzymes that destroy articular (joint) cartilage. Shark cartilage, which is primarily composed of chondroitin sulfate, is best known for its anti-angiogenesis properties. Without inhibiting the growth of new blood vessels in the joints, calcification occurs and the body becomes unable to heal damaged joint tissues. Chondroitin decreases the degradation of cartilage as glucosamine rebuilds it. Our shark cartilage is obtained exclusively from legalized fishing methods. 1000 mgMSM (methylsulfonylmethane)A rich source or sulfur, which is required for most body functions. Sulfur is the fourth most abundant nutrient in the body and is stored in nearly every single cell with the highest concentrations being found in the skin, hair, nails, cartilage, and joints. The sulfur found in MSM is functionally and structurally important to 150 compounds within the body, including tissues, antibodies, enzymes, and hormones. Because mineral depletion of the soil is an on-going concern, dietary sources such as meat, eggs, and fish may not be adequate for maintenance levels and certainly are not adequate for therapeutic levels. 750 mgGlucosamine HCL (shrimp and crab)A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs. 450 mgGlucosamine Sulfate 2KCL (shrimp and crab)A natural building block of cartilage. It influences the production of hyaluronic acid, a main constituent of synovial fluid that lubricates joints and allows bones to move smoothly past one another. In healthy pets, the body is able to synthesize a sufficient amount of its own glucosamine to keep the existing cartilage healthy, but when an animal ages or there is damage to the joint cartilage, the body may not be able to produce enough to keep up with the body’s increased needs. 450 mgProprietary Blend of Bee Pollen, SpirulinaReferred to as “nature’s miracle”, bee pollen consists of 35% protein, which is almost entirely usable by the body without any added breakdown or metabolism needed. It combines 22 amino acids, B-complex and folic acid, vitamin C, polyunsaturated fatty acids, enzymes and carotene, which are all of the major antioxidants so far discovered. Bee pollen also contains of a number of vital trace elements that the body cannot manufacture on its own. These include iron, zinc, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium and potassium. Spirulina is a completely all-natural, highly nutritious microscopic salt-water plant containing over 100 nutrients. It has the most remarkable concentration of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb and is the largest protein food source with over 60% all-digestible vegetable protein (3-4 times higher than pork, beef or fish). Spirulina also contains the highest concentration of beta-carotene, vitamin B-12, iron, and trace minerals and the rare essential fatty acid, GLA. 445 mgCalcium Ascorbate (Vitamin C)Ester-C® is a patented form of Vitamin C that is “body-ready” and found to be four times more readily available to body tissue than basic Vitamin C. There is an increased demand for Ester C® during times of stress such as heavy exercise or injury. Being an important constituent of connective tissue, Ester C® also serves as a chondroprotective, anti-inflammatory and immunoresponsive substance. Ester-C® is very easy on the stomach lining. 100 mgProprietary Enzyme BlendContaining Lipase to help break down fats, Protease to help breakdown peptide bonds found in proteins, Amylase to help break down sugar and starches, Hemicellulose to help break down plant material, Cellulase to help break down cellulose in glucose fibers to provide energy, Bromelain to help break down proteins found in amino acids, and Papain to help break down peptide bonds found in proteins into amino acids. 53 mgProprietary Probiotic BlendBifidobacterium longum: one of the most significant forms of “friendly bacteria”, Bifidobacterium longum is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal tract. It inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and also boosts the immune system by producing lactic acid in the intestines. Lactobacillus acidophilus: Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the best-known friendly bacteria and is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal microflora. It produces lactic acid in the intestines, which suppresses harmful microbes and aids in preventing yeast overgrowth by increasing acidity. A pro-biotic bacterium, it also boosts immune function, increases an animal’s resistance to infection, enhances the digestion of lactose and aids in the production of vitamins and enzymes. 1.25 billion CFU/gFructooligosaccharideA prebiotic that helps stimulate the production of friendly bacteria in the GI track. Fructooligosaccharide also aids in the production of essential nutrients and absorption of calcium in the body. 30 mg
Inactive IngredientsHover over ingredients below to get description.Fish Protein PowderProduced from white fish native to pristine New Zealand waters. Fish protein powder is a highly absorbable source of predigested protein offering supreme palatability and a full spectrum of amino acids for proper growth, development, and maintenance. Fish protein provides 90% protein while eliminating concerns of beef contaminants or BSE when using beef liver.LecithinLecithin is a key building block of all cell membranes, affecting its structure and integrity. Without lecithin, cell membranes would become hard and rigid. As such, lecithin protects cells from the destructive effects of oxidation. As a component of bile, lecithin also keeps fats emulsified, thereby keeping fats in the body properly balanced and maintained. Lecithin also promotes cell communication for proper cell and organ functioning.Organic FlaxseedA rich source of essential fatty acids, Omega-3 & Omega-6. Flaxseed promotes normal cell functioning and the production of hormone-like substances necessary for energy metabolism, cardiovascular, and immune health.Organic GarlicContaining allicin, garlic is a powerful antioxidant that exhibits antifungal and anti-bacterial properties. Garlic has been used for centuries as a deterrent for biting insects and also aids in the control of intestinal parasites.Organic KelpKelp (Ascophylum nodosum) offers the broadest range of minerals of any food. Kelp is an excellent source of iodine and vitamin K, a very good source of B-vitamins, magnesium, iron, calcium, pantothenic acid, and a good source of lignans.
- Directions for use
- Dogs 2-10 lbs.................................1 teaspoon
- Dogs 11-20 lbs.............................2 teaspoons
- Dogs 21-30 lbs............................1 tablespoon
- Dogs 31-60 lbs.....................1 1/2 tablespoons
- Dogs 61 lbs and over.................2 tablespoons
Mix in your pet’s regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals. Amount can be adjusted according to individual dog’s needs.
1 scoop = 1 tablespoon = 10g
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
- Our adult dogs have been on this supplement for years and we have seen excellent results! People always think our dogs are younger than they are because they remain energetic and playful when other dogs their ages are slowing down. We have a puppy now but will definitely be giving her this once she's old enough.
Perfect for our senior dog!
- We have a senior dog and she LOVES this supplement! She is a picky eater and eats every bite with the supplement in it. She runs like a puppy, and I can't thank you enough!
Awesome supplement for joint and coat health - Wish there was a calorie count
- Two golden retrievers are doing very well with this Canine Complete plus Joint Mobility, and have been using this product for four months now. While using Dasuquin for 6 months, my 5 year old bitch had a roachy topline before starting this product, (Canine Complete + Joint has as much or more chondroitin, MSM, and glucosamine than Dasuquin given in a more natural way!). Within a couple of weeks after starting Canine Complete + Joint Mobility, her topline was straight as can be! Both dogs love the flavor, and I love that there are omega 3s in the supplement, so I don't feel the need to add additional fish oils for their coat. Their coats look great! I suggest breaking up the "daily recommended dose" into two feedings, to prevent fishy burps when all in one meal. The only reason I did not rate this supplement a 5 star is because there is no calorie count on the label. When I called customer service, they did not know a calorie count because they do not have to since it isn't for human consumption. Most other dog supplements have calorie counts. Please add calorie count, and I will update to a five star rating!
Young dog doing well
- My dog is young but he is on this just in case! So far so good.
Love this product!
- I have two rescued Akita's and I've been giving this product to them for quite a while now and I definitely can see an improvement in their joints and reduction of stiffness. One of them is a tripod and his front legs take the brunt of his weight. This product definitely helps keep his joints in good shape.
Write Your Own Review