DetailsWholistic Diatomaceous Earth (DE) consists of the dried skeletons of microscopic sea creatures called diatoms. Wholistic Diatomaceous Earth is a safe, non-chemical alternative to chemical dewormers. Wholistic Diatomaceous Earth™ comes from fresh water deposits
Composed of the fossilized remains of microscopic seashells called diatoms, this safe, non-chemical alternative to chemical dewormers works by mechanically destroying parasites. Food-grade, it can be taken internally or used topically.
- Diatomaceous Earth
- Feeding Instructions
- Small Breeds (up to 30 lbs)....................... 1/3 tsp
- Medium Breeds (31 to 50 lbs)....................1/2 tsp
- Large Breeds (51 to 75 lbs)...........................1 tsp
- Very Large Breeds (76 to 100 lbs)...........1 1/2 tsp
- Giant Breeds (over 100 lbs)................... 1 3/4 tsp
Can be given during meal time. Administer daily. Can also be sprinkled around living quarters for relief against fleas and ticks. Use caution, application is a fine powder. Do not inhale product. Dust may cause eye and respiratory irritation. Scoop included with product
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
- I mix this in with their food and they dont even notice it . excellent product
- I love this product. It works extremely well. When you have to care for 10 cats with worms and a dog too you cannot beat the value. But most of all I love that it is non toxic for my pets.
- easy to use and effective
Diatomaceous Earth works great
- Diatomaceous Earth works great. I have been using it for years with great results!
Write Your Own Review