Every living organism depends on enzymes for survival.
In nature, wild animals are continually replenishing digestive enzymes through the ingestion of freshly-killed prey. When enzymes are not present in the right amount your pet may be unable to properly digest his food which could effectively rob him of valuable nutrients. Eventually, your pet may become enzyme-deficient and vulnerable to disease. The lack of digestive enzymes may eventually cause nutritional, digestive, and immune-related problems that can lead to severe disease states. Not surprisingly, glands and major organs suffer most from enzyme deficiency.
Of the three major classes of enzymes, digestive enzymes are responsible for breaking down food into its constituent nutrients for the body to utilize. Different enzymes break down different foods. When enzyme stores are low, it is harder for the digestive system to break down fats, protein, and carbohydrates. Poor digestion can cause pets to suffer from constipation, diarrhea, flatulence and more. Wholistic Digest-All Plus™ is a unique enzyme blend of pure, freeze-dried, plant and plant-based enzymes with added maximum concentrations of prebiotics and probiotics. Formulated for maximum digestive support!
An Advanced Formula with Proven Results
Wholistic Digest-All Plus™ contains a very concentrated and potent blend of probiotics known as “friendly bacteria” that support a healthy balance of normal gut flora. This pure blend of active non-genetically engineered enzymes with concentrated probiotics will help your pet unlock the valuable nutrients in food and have an optimally functioning, very healthy digestive system
When foods are not digested properly, the nutrients that your pet would ordinarily obtain from food may not be available. Eventually the immune system can ultimately be affected. Not surprisingly, glands and major organs suffer most from enzyme deficiency.
Ensure Long Term Health for Your Pet
By replenishing your pet’s digestive enzyme supply at every feeding, your pet may avoid potential long-term health problems while unlocking available nutrients in both feed and other added supplements.
Active ingredients per 1/4 teaspoon = 1 gramHover over ingredients below to get description.
Ingredient AmountProteaseProtease (dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme that breaks down peptide bonds found in proteins into the building blocks of amino acids, which can then be easily absorbed by the body through the intestinal walls. In addition, protease decreases the alkalinity of blood, which can help protect against calcium-deficiencies. 12,100 msg amino acid liberated/min/gAmylaseAmylase (dried Aspergillus niger fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme that helps break down sugars and starches (complex carbohydrates), which are then converted into monosaccharides used by the body for energy. 52.5g starch dextrinized/min/gCellulaseCellulase (dried Rhizopus oryzae fermentation extract product) is a digestive enzyme that breaks down cellulose fiber into glucose which is then used by the body for energy. It is also important in the construction of cell membranes. 0.60 mg glucose liberated/min/gHemicellulaseHemicellulase (dried Trichoderma reesei fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme used to help digest plant materials. 11 mg hemicellulose reduced/min/gLipaseLipase (dried Aspergillus oryzae fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme needed to help break down fats and form essential fatty acids needed to ensure viable cells. Lipase promotes healthy cholesterol levels, maintenance of healthy weight and promotes the process of cell permeability ensuring that the body can assimilate nutrients. 130 moles of fatty acid liberated/min/gBromelainBromelain (dried Ananas comosus fermentation product) is a digestive enzyme found in pineapples that helps break down proteins into amino acids. It can be used to treat a number of conditions, but is primarily effective in the reduction of inflammation. 36.66 msg amino acid liberated/min/gPapainPapain (dried Carica papaya fermentation extract product) is a digestive enzyme found in papaya that breaks down peptide bonds in proteins into amino acids which are then available for use by the body. 375 msg amino acid liberated/min/gLactobacillus AcidophilusPlant-based Lactobacillus acidophilus is one of the best-known friendly bacteria and is needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal microflora. It produces lactic acid in the intestines, which suppresses harmful microbes and aids in preventing yeast overgrowth by increasing its acidity. A pro-biotic bacterium also boosts immune function, increases an animal’s resistance to infection, enhances the digestion of lactose and aids in the production of vitamins and enzymes. By helping to maintain digestive flora, lactobacillus acidophilus can also be used to help prevent diarrhea. 5 billion CFU/gBifidobacterium LongumOne of the most significant “friendly bacteria” needed for maintaining a healthy and balanced intestinal tract. It inhibits the growth of harmful bacteria and also boosts the immune system by producing lactic acid in the intestines. 5 billion CFU/gFructooligosaccharideFructooligosaccharide (FOS) is a prebiotic that helps stimulate the growth and activity of the probiotics Lactobacillus acidophilus, and Bifidobacterium longum. 30 mg
Inactive IngredientsHover over ingredients below to get description.No inactive ingredients
- ResearchComing Soon!
- Feeding Instructions
- Add 1/4 teaspoon per 1 cup of food
Mix in your pets regular meal. Daily amount may be divided amongst meals. Amount can be adjusted according to individual dogs needs.
1 scoop = 1/4 teaspoon = 1g
The testimonials and reviews listed here are provided for informational purposes only. Listed product reviews are solely the opinions of the reviewer, and should not serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. This website and all statements found within it have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your veterinarian before using any supplements or health products for pets.
- My 9 year old Golden Retriever developed an odor (smelled like cat urine) a few months ago. I couldn't figure out what was causing it. I took him to the vet to get a full blood panel done and everything checked out okay. I came across this product and called to talk to a representative . She was so helpful and suggested I try adding the WholeBiotics and the Acidophilus to his meals. After one week the odor was COMPLETELY gone!! I and so pleased with these products that I am giving them to all 5 of my dogs now!! Excellent products!
Digest All Plus is a MUST!
I have a 5 yr old 155 lb Alaskan Malamute, who came down with a horrible attack of anal fissures. He was on massive amounts of antibiotics pain medications and a stool softener.
and I wanted to start him on something before he had more problems. My veterinarians were so impressed with his healing so I told them what I added to his feed they all said keep him on it! We are 9 months out and he is back to his normal playful self and no signs of a flair up. I will be keeping him on your products. He is currently Canine Complete + Joint Mobility and he loves that too! Thank you for making something that really helps our pets!
A must for senior dogs
- Excellent product :) I have a 13-year-old chocolate lab named Mabel. This product helps her digestion and mood. I once stopped giving it to her thinking she was getting enough from her food and boy was I wrong. She developed an odor from not digesting her food properly and was starting to get a bit sluggish. Started her back on it and she perked right up and odor disappeared. Won't make that mistake again. Thank you!
I'm very happy with this product!
- Excellent quality product that has all of the ingredients that I look for- prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes. One of my Shih Tzu's had his gallbladder removed a few years ago, so it's important that he gets enzymes to help him digest his food.
Tender tummy fix
- Using these fine products for many years our six-year-old developed a "tender tummy" last year. This will do the trick on the lower gi.
- Our 13 year schipperke takes this daily. No GI disturbance, no gassy stools or flatulence. He is much happier, as are we!
Gut health is the foundation of good health.
- Digest All was recommended by my vet. Enzymes with pre and probiotics support gut health and help my pet to fully utilize the nutrients in her home made food. It's easy to use.
- I have 3 senior basset hounds and this product helps them to completely digest their food and cuts down on stool eating.
solved gastrintestinal issues with dogs & cats
- I adopted a miniature pincher/chihuahua mix who had the most difficult gastrointestinal issues. I use this product with him every day and cannot imagine running out of it. I also have 2 17 &1/2 year old cats. They have severe gastro issues with constipation. The Digest all plus has been very helpful. I have had great results with this Digest All Plus
- I give this to all 4 of my dogs. Two of them are GSPs and seemed to have some digestive problems. Once I started giving them this I noticed they have less gas and more solid stools. I'm so happy with the results after feeding my dogs this product!
- We feed it to our mixed breed dog (6 years old) and he does really well on it. Had stomach issues in the past but no longer. Would suggest using it to other dog owners. Thanks for making this item.
- I use Digest-All Plus for all of my pets. My hound mix is allergic to everything other than lamb so it has been hard to find a product that he is not allergic to. Not only is beneficial to his belly with all the good stuff in it, but it doesn't have any additives, not even flavor, so he has no allergy to it! My 2 cats, both 17, have never looked better! Their coats are gorgeous and they just look so healthy overall. Everyone says that they do look their age at all!
great quality product for sensitive tummies
- I'm pretty sure this has helped my pup's sensitive tummy issues! Easy to mix with food.
- My senior Shepherd is on a couple of medications & tolerates them better since adding this to her meals. I give it to my other dogs if/when they need antibiotics or other meds as well.
Great for my senior dog
- Moses has been on antibiotics for a variety of reasons over the years, and never a single digestive problem with the addition of Digest-all Plus to his morning and evening meals. I think people should take Digest-all Plus as well (although I'm sure it's formulated for canines).
- Keeps all 6 of my dogs GI tracts running smoothly!! I have been using product for at least 2 years and I am very happy with the results.
Many products combined in one facilitates convenience.
- I started using this in February 2012 and I am happy with how my dogs have really good coats and no gastrointestinal disturbances. My veteran dog has had the coat colour deepen and looks quite a bit younger than his actual age. The container travels well too and I have used it on different trips and it seems to handle being refrigerated and not refrigerated.
- This addition to our feeding has made a huge difference in the health of our two "senior" dogs. Moving to an allergen-free diet didn't ease the digestive issues, but adding this product to their food did. We bought this brand because it is organic and contains a prebiotic...two elements that are hard to find. We feed this twice a day and our finicky eaters aren't phased with this added to their food.
- My golden had a very sensitive digestive system when she was a puppy. This problem has resolved since using this product.
Write Your Own Review